The global warming debate rages and will continue to do so into the foreseeable future.
Roger A. Pielke, Jr., and Daniel Sarewitz, Columbia University say this,
“Climate impacts occur because society and environment are vulnerable. This vulnerability might take the form of urban development on a flood plain or on an unstable mountainside, or it might mean a species stressed through loss of its habitat.”
"Human-caused or not, these changes are likely to have impacts on society and the environment. Natural disasters, human health, biodiversity, endangered species, water resources, international trade, financial services, transportation networks, agriculture — virtually any area of human experience is in some way affected by climate. These impacts are occurring today, and they hold the prospect of increasing in the future. And for the most part, we are doing too little in response.”
Regardless of which side of the debate you favour, most agree that if we humans are acting in ways that could adversely affect our environment we should act appropriately.
At Rapidwall we have taken these precautions.
- Rapidwall is produced from inert naturally occurring gypsum or from by-product chemical gypsums. Removing excess by-product chemical gypsum and turning it into Rapidwall panels and subsequently homes not only cleans up the environment but provides an opportunity to give disadvantaged people a place to call their own.
- Rapidwall reduces, if not eliminates environmental damage caused by the degradation of precious agricultural resources needed in traditional building materials. Clay for bricks, water, sands and metals for concrete.
- Compared to these traditional building products Rapidwall uses 50 percent of the energy.
- Rapidwall has such low CO2 emissions it will become eligible for Carbon Credits.
- Rapidwall is 100% recyclable.
- And its production and manufacturing has little impact on the environment.
For all the environmental benefits that Rapidwall offers, click here.